28 October 2022. Another delivery of interesting trees, climbers and shrubs from an Irish nursery. If there is one thing we love, it's plants that you don't see everywhere else. We seek out plants that have something special to offer and that we know thrive in the Irish climate. This isn't just because we want to be different: it's because these plants may be harder to mass produce, they are not as well-known or they haven't been cultivated in gardens for a long time. Many plants are mass-produced on a large scale, which means that the same plants reappear all over the place. Having something different or unusual is so much more rewarding and exciting. Drop into our Monkstown shop, or browse our online selection here...
- Amelanchier alnifolia 'Obellisk'
- Arbutus unedo
- Betula utilis 'Jacquemontii'
- Correa 'Marian's Marvel'
- Drimys winteri
- Eucryphia cordifolia
- Eucalyptus gunnii
- Euonymus alatus 'Compactus'
- Ficus carica 'Brown Turkey'
- Ginkgo biloba
- Gordlinia grandiflora
- Hamamelis intermedia 'Aphrodite'
- Hydrangea seemanii
- Hydrangea 'Teller White'
- Ilex aquifolium (female)
- Jasminum nudiflorum
- Jasminum officinale
- Laurus nobilis
- Magnolia x loebneri 'Leonard Messel'
- Magnolia x loebneri 'Merrill'
- Magnolia soulangeana 'Beugnon'
- Magnolia stellata 'Royal Star'
- Nothofagus dombeyi
- Passiflora caerulea
- Pinus halepensis
- Pinus wallichiana
- Pittosporum tenuifolium 'Pompom'
- Prostanthera rotundifolia
- Rhododendron 'Lady Alice Fitzwilliam'
- Rosa banksiae 'Lutea'
- Skimmia confusa 'Kew Green'
- Skimmia japonica 'Kew White'
- Skimmia reevesiana 'Ruby King'
- Sorbus aucuparia var maderensis
- Trachelospermum jasminoides
Pinus wallachiana / Bhutan pine
Hamamelis 'Aphrodite' / Witch-hazel
Euonymus alatus 'Compactus' / Burning bush / Winged spindle