Biohort garden sheds from Austria
For ten years, Howbert & Mays have been official distributor of Biohort garden sheds throughout Ireland. With show models in our Co. Dublin shop (Monkstown) you can see and handle the quality for yourself.
Biohort 'AvantGarde' in metallic dark grey (available in 7 sizes)
Some answers to common questions:
- How much for delivery? The sheds are delivered free of charge throughout Ireland.
- How about assembly? The sheds require self assembly. Very detailed instructions are given, and two people who follow the instructions correctly generally have the shed constructed in 2-4 hours.
- Can you assemble it instead of us? If you don't want to assemble the shed yourself, we can provide you with an officially trained Biohort fitter.
- What preparations do I need to make? Your main consideration is what surface to put the shed on. You will need any level surface (gravel, paving etc) if you use a 'floor frame' and 'floor panels'. Alternatively, you can make a concrete foundation to exact measurements - visit the Biohort website or contact us for exact measurements for each model.
- Do all Biohort sheds need foundations or floor panels? No. Some Biohort sheds, such as the Leisuretime Box, StoreMax and HighBoard come with their own floor as part of the unit.
- Is there a guarantee? All metal body panels are guaranteed for 20 years against rust. the guarantee does not apply to fittings such as handles, springs etc.
Biohort 'HighLine' double doors in metallic dark grey (available in 5 sizes)
Biohort 'StoreMax' in metallic silver (available in 3 sizes)